Thursday 5 November 2009

One More Thing

I have an IB assessed speech on some books with a title that I make up in less than a month. I am scared, and I have no idea what to do, and we can't have notes (well you can, if you want to get marked down), and this sucks.
On the plus, I generally had a nice day and tomorrow I miss two lessons for Autum concert rehearsals. Yey for that.
I also apologise for the lack of enthusiasm and beautiful flowing writing in this blog post and the one before. I have no reason, other than the fact that I wish to continue reading.

That book is WAY too exciting. xD
It's not really a well known book in England so I have forced all my friends to go out and buy a copy. I love starting obsessions of new things. It's the new Twilight - only better, almost levelling up to Harry Potter. ALMOST.

No comments: