Sunday 7 February 2010

Films and Theatre

Just back from seeing An Education, though it's been out for a while I haven't had a chance to see it, so our whole family went to see it today.
I really enjoyed it. It was my type of film, well made and something you can relate to with engaging characters and all the same, great camera work and acting. I have to say I didn't recognise any of the main actors from anywhere, but I will note down their names and be excited for any other film they are in because they blew me away. They were so easy to understand and empathise with, making you feel part of what was going on and allowing you to become part of them.
So if you haven't seen it I would highly recommend getting it when it comes out on DVD or catch it before it leaves the big screen.

I feel like I haven't been to the cinema in ages, and so, I have compiled a list of films that I want to see including Avatar (I really feel like I am the only person who hasn't seen this film), Brothers, Up in the Air, The Lovely Bones, The Princess and the Frog and of course I will go along with all my friends to see Valentine's Day when that comes out. It's nearing the time of the Oscars and so there are lots of films to see. I can't complain, but it is really expensive to go to the cinema. Especially when I can go to the National Theatre and see any show there for less money.
National Youth Theatre audition in a week, I'm excited/nervous/scared/excited again.

No comments: